All manufacturers names, numbers, symbols and descriptions are used for reference purposes only and do not imply that any part listed is the product of these manufacturers.
It is important to us that you understand how any information which you provide to us, whether by email or by submitting a form on this website, will be used.
- We would urge you to please read this privacy statement as, together with our full terms and conditions, it will form the basis for your use of the Imexpart Ltd. website.
- By accessing and using this website you will be deemed to have read and accepted the terms and conditions, together with the practices set out in this privacy statement.
- The information we collect from you may include personal and company details, we will only collect and process such information as is appropriate and necessary according to the type of contact which you wish to make with us.
- The information you provide will be used in relation to your specific enquiry and, where relevant, for future marketing purposes. We will not pass any of the information on to any third parties.
- To the extent that the information which you provide to us includes any personal data, you agree to Imexpart Ltd. processing all such personal data for the purposes of responding to your enquiry.
- This website contains links to other sites not owned or operated by Imexpart Limited. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these sites. For information on the privacy policies of these sites, please refer to their home pages.
Privacy & Retention Policy
With your consent, we hold/store your name, business name and address, contact name (s), contact telephone/fax numbers, email address(es), bank details where applicable. We also hold your email address(es) within our internal email system.
The information that we store and use is to enable us to:
- Trade with you
- Perform our contractual obligations
- Perform payments
- Deliver contractually agreed products of services
- Submit data to logistics partners for delivery of products and services
- Provide information regarding products and promotions
We only use this data for Imexpart business purposes.
Our data is only used by Imexpart Ltd and will not be sold or given to a third party.
We make sure we process, store and share you information safely and securely and any business we work with will be just as careful. Information is stored on hosted servers located in a data centre.
How long will we process your data:
We will only process your data for as long as is necessary for the performance of our contract or by statutory obligation, as well as to maintain our relationship.
As long as you don’t object, we will also use your data to maintain and strengthen our business relationship with you, in the best interests of both of us.
We review our Privacy Notice on a regular basis and it will be updated when applicable.
You have certain legal rights to control what we do with your information. This includes a right to get access to your personal information; to request us to correct or update incorrect information; to object to or request that we restrict processing your information in certain circumstances; and to object to direct marketing.
In the course of running the Company, Imexpart accumulates information from both individuals and companies.
This information includes – personal: letters, emails, attendance records, absence records, financial: contracts, invoices, statements, credit notes, legal documents. The information is in various formats, emails, letters, contracts, etc.
Where we refer to ‘documents’ in this document this includes both hard copy and electronic forms.
It is important that we have systems in place to ensure the timely and secure disposal of documents and records that are no longer required for business purposes. We have reviewed the data that we keep and how long we will keep this information for, taking into account business need and statutory requirements.
We will ensure that information is not kept longer than is necessary and we will retain the minimum amount of information that we require to carry out our statutory functions and provision of services.
This Policy provides clarity for staff regarding disposal and helps us to ensure that we dispose of documents that no longer need to be maintained. Staff are provided with training
This policy will be reviewed and updated on an annual basis.
Non confidential paper waste is shredded in our warehouse and used as packaging.
Confidential paper waste is shredded onsite using a contractor.
Electronic information is deleted in a timely manner, often using automated processes.
What do we consider when agreeing Retention periods?
- Whether we currently need the information to meet the operational needs of the business
- Whether retention is required to fulfil statutory obligations or other regulatory obligations
- Whether retention is required for evidence – consider potential legal proceedings, eg personal injury
- Whether retention is required for historic interest
All material published on this web site (www.imexpart.com) is Copyright of Imexpart Limited 2007 except for any material which has been explicitly marked otherwise.
All rights reserved. Reproduction of this material in any form manual, mechanical or electronic is forbidden without the written permission of IMEXpart Limited. The law of England and Wales applies to the content of this Web site. Intellectual property rights in some of this material may be held by individual authors.
We’re providing you with this information as part of our initiative to comply with recent legislation, and to make sure we’re honest and clear about your privacy when using our website.
Imexpart Limited makes every possible effort to ensure that the information published by it on this web site (www.imexpart.com) is up-to-date and accurate but accepts no legal liability for errors or omissions and reserves the right to make changes without notice.
Imexpart Limited accepts no responsibility for any inaccurate advice or information which is given by sites which have been reached through links from Imexpart ‘s own Web pages.
All orders are accepted subject to the company’s standard terms and conditions of trade, a copy of which can be provided on request. All manufacturers names, numbers, symbols and descriptions are used for reference purposes only and do not imply that any part listed is the product of these manufacturers.